Utilising shared services and outsourcing to reduce costs and improve customer satisfaction across the Middle East
SSON is back with the Shared Services & Outsourcing Week conference for the Middle East. After many years of growth, governments and commercial organisations are entering a period of consolidation. Accelerated by the current oil prices, companies in the Middle East are exploring various options to increase efficiency, reduce operating costs and add value in their organisations.
Whether this is through the establishment and continuous development of a shared services framework, outsourcing their back office operations or implementing a hybrid model, the agenda for this event is designed to help you to drive efficiency and control costs to remain competitive amidst internal budgetary pressure. Taking place from 3 - 5 October 2016 in Manama, Bahrain, don't miss this opportunity to review the latest international best practices, examine SSO case studies from across the globe and identify region-specific strategies that can help you take your shared services and outsourcing operations to the next level.
- Hear from Middle Eastern organisations that have successfully reduced their costs by implementing a shared service strategy
- Understand how business process outsourcing can be utilised to drive efficiency in your company or government office
- Learn the strategies needed to achieve the internal support required to successfully implement a shared services structure in your organisation
- Find out how Robotic Process Automation is driving the global shared services industry to achieve greater cost savings and more streamlined operations
- Analyse how shared service centres are being transformed from cost to profit centres whilst delivering greater customer satisfaction for the business units
- Learn how to continue growing your business with minimal investment by effective use of the outsourcing function
Who should attend?
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Head of Shared Services
- Director of HR Shared Services
- Director of Finance Shared Services
- Director of Business Process Outsourcing
- Head of Payroll/Accounts
- IT Manager
- Finance Director
- Head of Customer Services
- Head of Process Excellence
- Business Development Manager