Welcome to Shared Services and Outsourcing Week Middle East, brought to you by SSON, the world’s largest network of shared services and outsourcing professionals.
This conference will bring together the Middle East’s top practitioners in shared services and outsourcing to give you the opportunity to hear their inspirational success stories, learning from their shared services and outsourcing journeys, which you can then apply to your own business.
Whether you are currently planning and launching your SSO, or you have a mature operation and are looking to continuously improve, or even have not yet started on your SSO journey, the Shared Services and Outsourcing Week guarantees presentations and discussions covering almost every element of how to reach your shared services goals.
- Enhance the success level of planning and launching shared services operations by learning from expert practitioners who have already launched their own
- Identify how shared services and outsourcing operations substantially reduce costs and increase back-office efficiency
- Evaluate and enhance your own business’ SSC by benchmarking your operations against others
- Learn how to devise a change management plan that ensures you keep your stakeholders and sponsors on board throughout the transition
- Assess methods to maximise the productivity and service delivery of your SSC by applying the latest technological innovations and strategic thought
- Discover methods to increase the value of an SSC, ensuring that it continues to benefit your business on top of cost-reduction and efficiency
- Network extensively with the Middle East’s shared services and outsourcing community in order to establish new relationships and develop existing ones
Who should attend?
Anybody whose professional responsibility is to reduce costs, increase efficiency and maximise productivity, whilst maintaining exceptional customer services with regards to Finance, HR, IT will find enormous benefit in attending this conference. The typical job titles are:
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Head of Shared Services
- Head of HR/IT/Finance/Procurement
- Head of Strategy
- Director of Business ProcessOutsourcing
- Head of Payroll/Accounts
- IT/HR/Finance Manager
- Finance Director
- Head of CustomerServices
- Head of ProcessExcellence
- Business Development Manager
- Head of Organisational Development/Delivery